Acromag is a multi-million dollar international corporation that designs and manufactures high-performance embedded computing products for various systems and applications. Established in 1957, Acromag is a leading designer of analog and digital control products for the industrial I/O market. We guarantee exceptional personal service and dependable value for our products.
This is a full-time on-site Industrial Engineer role located in Wixom, MI. The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with process improvement, communication and collaboration with various departments, and applying analytical skills to develop and optimize manufacturing engineering processes.
- Analytical skills to identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Industrial engineering knowledge to design, develop, and optimize manufacturing processes
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various departments and stakeholders
- Manufacturing engineering experience in a related industry
- Experience in process improvement and lean manufacturing
- Proficient in CAD and statistical analysis software
- Experience with ISO and quality control standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field is a plus
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 Wixom Rd
Wixom, MI 48393
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer