The Engineering Program Manager’s primary focus will be project planning, creating timelines, organizing regular meetings, working with contractors/clients, and keeping the team on track. The Engineering Program Manager will be responsible for all Acromag engineering projects and launches and will be the main liaison between the engineering team and the head of the engineering department.
- Work with the Design Engineers to support the management and coordination of all engineering projects and launches.
- Supporting PMprocesses including governance and oversight, schedule/cost/scope management, driving key controls, managing and reporting out on schedules.
- Driving and status and data collection across the stakeholders.
- Tracking ongoing efforts and exceptions.
- Providing project management support for engineering-focused work efforts.
- Collaborating with Electronic Hardware Engineers to ensure that Program level requests are being completed and reported in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with all departments.
- Development/Maintenance of the Program Management software.
- Documenting meeting minutes.
- Management of program level change processes including communication of changes out to impacted groups.
- Maintenance of all engineering programs.
- Regular status update reporting to head of engineering department.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) skills.
- Candidates must have a good attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Experience working in Program Management.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage ambiguity within a complex environment.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- A sound background and adherence to business processes and procedures.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Assertive and confident; ability to drive discussions and work alongside strong personalities.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Experience in technology/infrastructure.
- Exposure to Electronics Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Project Management Certification.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 Wixom Rd
Wixom, MI 48393
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer