Coordinate daily technical support activity; accomplished by providing support to Engineering. Review engineering documents used in submittals to ensure continuity and accuracy. Performs tasks for new product assembly and updates old product documentation to reflect current manufacturing processes.
- Performs data entry and edits of our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business software database, including item cards, bills of material, routing cards, and media attachments.
- Create and edit documents and spreadsheets as required for product and component record keeping.
- Work directly with the Engineering department to ensure document deliverables are on time, and in compliance with AS9100 and ISO 9001 standards.
- Assist departmental efforts to convert hardcopy documentation to electronic format for on-line storage.
- Assist in training and development of employees on quality procedures, work instructions, and other documents related to our manufacturing processes.
- Assist in creating and updating various Quality Documents which includes Corrective and Preventative Action reports.
- Update patent drawings and technical illustrations.
- Check drawings and models for accuracy and design intent.
- Create and maintain product structures on ERP system.
- Support Engineering projects to improve production processes.
- Maintain upkeep of Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Education and Experience
- High school education or higher.
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Pro).
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Personable and a team player.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with people and understand their needs quickly.
- Good typing (i.e. 40+ wpm) and grammar skills.
- Must write legibly.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Maximum weight to be handled is 50 pounds.
- The majority of the work is to be performed in a sitting position. The ability to remain sitting for up to 8 hours at a time if necessary.
- May occasionally perform duties in a standing, kneeling or squatting, position, and occasionally use a stair climber.
- May be required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms.
- Good eyesight and the ability to distinguish color is necessary, and the ability to adjust focus for use of a computer monitor.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English as it relates to performing job requirements.
- The work schedule consists of a five-day, 40-hour workweek, with overtime dependent on department needs.
- May be expected to visit the production floor, where the noise level is moderate to high noise level, with suitable lighting, and with a mild chemical odor and fumes.
Anything so delegated by management.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer