The Customer Service Representative’s primary function is to validate and manage inquiries generated by marketing in our CRM program and fill the sales funnel with viable leads. This includes contacting customers (current and past) to inquire about additional contacts we could be working with at these companies. The CSR also supports our sales team and will act as back-up for order entry, including processing and following up sales orders from customers.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Provide positive and effective communication with customers, co-workers, and managers to resolve customer concerns/questions.
- Become proficient in the use of Acromag’s ERP and CRM systems
- Handle customer inquiries, concerns, complaints, requests, etc. in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
- Associate degree and/or 2+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Personable and a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with people and understand their needs quickly
- Basic math skills for computing pricing, and commissions
- Good typing (i.e. 40+ wpm) and grammar skills
Physical and Metal Requirements
- Maximum weight to be handled is 50 pounds.
- The majority of the work is to be performed in a sitting position. The ability to remain sitting for up to 8 hours at a time if necessary.
- May occasionally perform duties in a standing, kneeling or squatting, position.
- Good eyesight, and the ability to adjust focus for use of a computer monitor.
- Able to accurately communicate in English as it relates to performing job requirements.
- The work schedule consists of a five-day, 40-hour workweek, with overtime dependent on department needs.
- May be expected to visit the production floor, where the noise level is moderate to high noise level, with suitable lighting, and with a mild chemical odor and fumes.
Anything so delegated by management.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer