Remote Monitoring and Control Made Easy
The BusWorks® XT Series is a rugged, flexible line of Ethernet remote I/O modules featuring channel versatility with a housing to reliably withstand harsh industrial environments. Rugged construction, high-density design, and convenient USB programming make these instruments ideal for many applications including remote monitoring, distributed control, and SCADA.
- XT1110 Discrete Ethernet I/O Modules w/ Sinking Outputs
- XT1120 Discrete Ethernet I/O Modules w/ Sourcing Outputs
- XT1210 Analog Ethernet 8-Channel Current Input Modules
- XT1220 Analog Ethernet 8-Channel Voltage Input Modules
- XT1230 Analog Ethernet 16-Channel Current Input Modules
- XT1240 Analog Ethernet 16-Channel Voltage Input Modules
The BusWorks® XT Series includes high-performance, space-saving analog and discrete remote I/O modules – with Xtra Technology – for Ethernet
- Convenient Housing: 22.5mm wide with pluggable, front-facing terminals
- Dual Ethernet: Two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports with auto negotiation reduce switch port requirements
- Fully Isolated: I/O, network, and power circuits isolated from each other at 1500V AC for safety and noise immunity
- Ethernet Communication Types: Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP/IP, and i2o Peer-to-Peer Communication
- Wide Ambient Temperature Range: Provides reliable operation from -40 to 70°C
- Built Rugged: Shock and vibration resistant, with CE and UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals and ATEX certification.
- Easy PC/Windows Configuration
- Redundant and Bussed DC Power
Because We Know I/O
You get personalized support – guaranteed!
You can trust Acromag for all your signal conditioning and remote I/O solutions. You can be confident that with our more than 60 years I/O experience that you will get professional personalized support – guaranteed.
Acromag products are designed for dependable value. See what’s new.