Universal 4-wire Transmitters: TT330 Video
The TT330 Series universal 4-wire transmitters is a line of space-saving, USB-configured, thin process transmitters and isolators offering great flexibility. In addition to universal current/voltage output, these four-wire isolated signal conditioners offer 12-32V DC isolated power. Easy connections and maintenance as a result of DIN-Rail mounts and removable, front-facing wiring terminals.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy due to a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows® configuration software. The tethered Agility™ Android app further enables easy setup with mobile devices.
Click on the video below to learn more about the highlights of the TT350 series in brief.
TT330 Series Universal 4-wire Transmitters Features & Benefits
- Easy configuration due to USB with Windows software or Agility app for Android
- Sinking and Sourcing Current Output
- Bipolar Output: +/-10V, +/-20mA
- High Speed/High Filter Units
- Redundant Power
- 25 G Shock as well as 4 G Vibration
- 1500V AC Isolation
- Wide ambient temperature range, therefore ensuring a reliable performance from -40 to +80°C operation
- CE Compliant: Designed for UL/Cul Class I Div 2 Groups ABCD, ATEX / Iecex Zone 2
View the Acromag TT Series page for further information.