Two-wire Transmitters with Loop Power, 4-20mA Output: TT230 Video
The TT230 Series features thin, space-saving two-wire transmitters and isolators; combining both flexibility and a rugged housing to withstand harsh industrial environments.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming; as a result these modules are versatile for many applications. With loop power, 4-20mA output, these two-wire transmitters have a convenient USB connection to a PC, so precise configuration using Windows® software is simple. Expect easy connections and maintenance due to DIN-Rail mounts and removable, front-facing wiring terminals.
Key Features & Benefits of TT230 Two-wire Transmitters
- Thin, 12.5mm housing design with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring; as a result, saves space and reduces costs
- Easy setup as a result of USB with Windows configuration software
- Supports sink and source output in a single model
- Better than 0.1% accuracy
- 1500V AC isolation
- Wide ambient temperature range, therefore ensuring a reliable performance from -40 to 80°C
- Fast response times
- Adjustable filtering levels
- Shock and vibration resistant
- CE Compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals. ATEX and IECEx Certified
Setup and calibration are fast and easy due to a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows® configuration software. Consequently, the tethered Acromag Agility Config Tool™ enables easy setup with mobile devices. Get it free on Google Play.