4-20mA Programmable Signal Splitters: SP Series Video
Acromag’s SP Series of isolated 4-20mA programmable signal splitters/duplicators are designed for easy installation and setup. Eight models, covering a broad range of sensor signals, provide dual 4-20mA outputs proportional to a single current, voltage or temperature input.
Watch the short video below to learn more about the SP Series in brief.
More about the SP Series 4-20mA Programmable Splitters
The SP Series splitters include removable terminal blocks for quick installation and they can also acquire power from either output. Both sink and/or source output wiring connections are supported. The ruggedized SP230 modules operate reliably from -40 to 80ºC, while the SP330 modules operate reliably from -40 to 75°C. Both series have high immunity to electrical noise and surge protection. Additionally, the entire SP Series has Ul/cUL Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 and IECex hazardous location approvals.
The SP modules offer a convenient USB connection to a PC or Android® device, so simple, precise configuration using free software is simple. Choose either Windows® PC software or use the Agility mobile app (Android) for easy configuration of I/O ranges and a variety of operational settings.
Features of the SP Series
- 2-wire, loop-powered (SP230 Series)
- 4-wire, externally-powered (SP330 Series)
- USB-programmable flexibility and precision (either Windows configuration software or Android Agility mobile app)
- Current, voltage, and temperature splitters
- Ability to scale inputs differently for each output
- Selectable filtering levels
- Configurable output clamp levels (NAMUR)
- Removable Terminal Blocks
- Rail power bus and redundancy
- Supports sink/source wiring
- Hazloc approvals for UL C1D2, ATEX Z2
- SP230 Series: -40 to 80ºC operation
- SP330 Series: -40 to 75°C operation