Analog I/O Signal Conditioners: microBlox® Video
Acromag’s microBlox uB Series analog I/O modules offer a compact, high-performance solution for interfacing sensors as well as field devices with data acquisition systems.
uB signal conditioning modules are ideal to isolate, filter, convert and amplify a wide variety of signal types for test, measurement and control systems. Just plug uB modules into 4, 8, or 16-channel backpanels in any mix for a high-density analog I/O interface. Additionally, channel-to-channel isolation offers optimal noise and surge protection from ground loops, spikes, and high common mode voltages.
Wireless data-logging and configuration with the Bluetooth® technology-enabled microBlox is easy as a result of Acromag’s AgilityTM Mobile App. Therefore, you can perform quick and easy field diagnostics and troubleshooting. Get the Agility app free on Apple® iTunes and Google Play.
Key Features of microBlox uB Analog I/O Modules
- Variety of input and output ranges
- Mixes with different I/O types on compact 4, 8, or 16 channel backpanels
- Either fixed I/O range models or wireless technology user-configurable models
- Cost-saving commercial-grade versions available for less demanding applications
- Easy configuration due to Android® and iOS® apps for wireless configuration with a smartphone or tablet
- Mobile app configures I/O ranges and sets scaling, as well as calibrates and performs diagnostics
- Optional alarm function with setpoint and deadband control driving 0/5V host output
- Poll and trend I/O values to shareable charts
- High accuracy and noise immunity, in addition to stability
- Both isolated field-to-host and channel-to-channel (1500Vac peak, 250Vac/354Vdc continuous)
- Over-molded I/O circuits offer superior shock, vibration, moisture, and dust protection
- Wide operating temperature range
- UL/cUL Class I, Div 2, ABCD and ATEX Zone 2 hazardous location approvals