RTD/Resistance Input 4-wire Dual Transmitters: DT335 Video
The DT330 series signal conditioners provide two independent I/O channels in a single, space-saving unit. The DT335 module is a four-wire dual transmitter that isolates and converts RTD or linear resistance sensor inputs to proportional control signals. Each channel supports DC current or voltage output. Additionally, an optional DIN rail bus can deliver primary or redundant power to multiple units.
High-voltage isolation separates inputs, outputs, and power from each other. Consequently, this isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy due to a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows® configuration software. The tethered Agility™ Android app enables setup with mobile devices.
These transmitters are very versatile because of advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input/output, and convenient USB programming. The DT series modules can also withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection, in addition to low radiated emissions.
More Features of the DT335 Programmable RTD/Resistance Input Transmitters Include:
- Operates as a dual transmitter, a single transmitter, or a signal splitter
- Independently adjustable and scalable input and output ranges
- Selectable RTD/Resistance input types: Pt 100/200/500Ω, Ni 120Ω, Cu 10Ω, 0-4500Ω
- Supports 2, 3, as well as 4-wire sensor connections
- Selectable current and voltage output ranges: 0-20mA, 4-20mA, ±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, 0-10V DC
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and therefore, reliability
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Selectable up/downscale break detection
- Bus power, local power, or both (redundancy)
- Thin, 17.5mm (0.7 inch) design with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring; as a result, saves space and reduces costs
- 1500V input isolation, 5-way, (power/input/output)
- Wide ambient temperature range, therefore ensuring a reliable performance from -40 to 70°C
- Easy configuration due to USB with Windows software or Agility app for Android
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX/IECEx Zone 2