Programmable Dual-Channel Transmitters: DT Series Video
The DT Series are space-saving, programmable, dual-channel transmitters for signal conditioning of temperature, voltage, current, and resistance sensor inputs.
Click on the video below to learn more about the highlights of this series in brief.
These modules have two independent signal conditioning channels in one 17.5mm wide unit; therefore, you can achieve significant savings compared to using multiple single-channel transmitters. A signal splitter mode lets one input drive both outputs. Furthermore, loop-powered 2-wire and externally-powered (7-32V DC) and 4-wire versions are available. Additionally, hazardous location approvals, high noise immunity, and a wide operating temperature range make DT transmitters ideal for use in harsh environments.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy due to a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows® configuration software. The tethered Agility™ Android app enables setup with mobile devices.
More Features of the DT Series Programmable Dual-Channel Transmitters
- USB-programmable (allows easy selection of options that is not possible with pots or jumpers)
- Dual unit saves space and reduces costs
- Versatile due to signal splitter capability
- Selectable filtering levels
- Configurable output clamp levels (NAMUR)
- Removable, front-facing terminal blocks (simplify your wiring tasks)
- Rail power bus and redundancy
- Supports sink/source wiring
- Wide ambient temperature range, therefore ensuring a reliable performance from -40 to 70° C operation (DT330 Series); and -40 to 80° C operation (DT230 Series)
- Hazloc approvals UL C1D2, ATEX/IECEx Zone2
Visit this page for further information on the DT Series.