Monitor RTD or Resistance Sensor Types for Industrial Applications Video
The Acromag NT2620 is a series of expandable Ethernet I/O modules that offer a range of input and output options for temperature and digital signals. The modules feature 4 RTD/resistance inputs, which can support various RTD or resistance sensor types, and 2 bidirectional discrete digital I/O channels. The NT2620 Ethernet models provide a network interface for monitoring temperature levels and other data from remote locations.
Some additional features of the NT2620 Ethernet I/O modules include:
- Compact, DIN-rail mountable design
- Easy configuration using Acromag’s Web Server
- Modbus/TCP and Ethernet/IP protocol support
- Built-in diagnostics and status indicators
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 to +85°C)
The NT2620 Ethernet I/O modules are well-suited for a variety of industrial and process control applications, including temperature monitoring, data acquisition, and control.