Medium DC Voltage Input, Two-Wire Dual Channel Transmitter: DT237 Video
The DT237 medium DC voltage transmitter isolates and converts high-level DC voltage inputs to a proportional 4-20mA control signal. Power is received from the output loop current or a DC supply when using a three-wire connection.
High-voltage isolation separates all input and output circuits from each other. As a result, this isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input/output, and convenient USB programming make the DT Series very versatile. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. Further, they feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy due to a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows® configuration software. The tethered Agility™ Android app enables setup with mobile devices.
Click on the video below to learn more about the DT237 in brief.
More Features of the DT237 Medium DC Voltage Input, Two-wire Dual Channel Transmitter
- Operate as a dual transmitter, a single transmitter, or a signal splitter
- Easy configuration due to USB with Windows software or Agility app for Android
- Independently adjustable and scalable input and output ranges
- Selectable voltage input ranges: ±1V, ±5V, ±10V, 0-1V, 0-5V, 0-10V DC
- 4-20mA current loop outputs support either sinking or sourcing circuit configurations
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- User-configurable output range clamp levels support NAMUR-compliant operation
- Very low 7V two-wire loop burden
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and therefore, reliability
- User-selectable filtering levels (none, low, med., high)
- Thin, 17.5mm (0.7 inch) design with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring; as a result, saves space and reduces costs
- 1500V isolation, 4-way (inputs/outputs)
- Wide ambient temperature range, therefore ensuring a reliable performance from -40 to 80° C operation
- Approvals: CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX/IECEx Zone 2
Visit this page for further information on the DT Series.