Looking for Ethernet Remote I/O Modules?
Here’s what you need. Acromag newsletter.
New Expandable Ethernet Remote I/O Modules Video
Acromag’s new Ethernet remote I/O modules interface up to 64 channels with a mix of signal types on a single IP address. The BusWorks® NT series I/O modules provide Modbus TCP/IP communication of analog voltage, current, thermocouple, and discrete signals. NTE Ethernet I/O models have dual RJ45 ports and a webserver with Modbus TCP/IP communication to monitor or control the internal I/O channels.
An integrated DIN rail bus allows connection of up to three NTX expansion I/O modules. Each I/O module adds up to 16 input or output signals allowing a mix of voltage, current, temperature, TTL, and relay control signals networked on one IP address.
How To Connect To An Ethernet Device For Communication White Paper
To connect and communicate to an Ethernet device like an Acromag Ethernet module, you have three potential connection scenarios:
- Direct connect your Ethernet device to your computer – Easiest but the most restrictive.
- Network connect your Ethernet device to your LAN (Local Area Network) – A little more complicated.
- Remotely connect to your Ethernet device over the Internet – This requires the second scenario, but adds Port Forwarding.
Single/Dual-Channel Isolated Transmitters and Signal Splitters Guarantee a Dependable Value
Accomplish more in less time with easy configuration via USB with Windows® software or Agility App™ for Android.
- TT Series: Thin 2 or 4-wire transmitters and isolators with a wide variety of input, output, and power configurations for broad flexibility. See More >
- DT Series: Dual-channel transmitters that offer a cost-effective and space-saving solution to interface a variety of process and sensor signals to your control system. See More >
- SP Series: Isolated signal splitters offering precise I/O scalability of input sensor/signals and dual outputs. See More >
Stay up to date with Acromag
Enter your details to receive helpful content and product news.