Acromag’s ARCX Embedded Computer is a rugged, mission computer that is customizable-off-the-shelf and SWaP-optimized. Available in single or double PMC/XMC expansion site versions, this small deployable embedded computer has thick circuit boards and advanced thermal management to allow the computer to operate reliably under hostile conditions. Compatible with industry standards and manufactured to IP67 standards and shock and vibration tested to MIL-STD-801F makes the ARCX a deployable solution for a wide range of industrial, military and aerospace applications.
We have the I/O to meet your application requirements
- Serial Communication
- Multifunction I/O
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Features and Benefits
- PMC/XMC/Mini PCIe/mSATA slots for specialized I/O, memory, and FPGA modules.
- MIL-DTL-38999 connector front panel for an optional custom I/O power filter.
- Front panel can be modified to accommodate customer-specified secondary connectors, such as: antennae, GPS, WiFi, and other wireless interfaces.
- Removable solid-state-drive for data security
- 7-year product life expectancy.
- Coming Soon: Mini-ITX Com Express Type 10 carrier with modular I/O
Typical applications include military/aerospace deployable systems such as: vetronics, C4ISR, payload management, as well as command and control for drones and robotics. More specifically the ARCX is perfect as a portable data acquisition system in an aircraft by adding a 1553 interface board to a dual unit. Add a FPGA and high-speed graphics card for high-speed video transfer. For multi-sensor monitoring on mobile applications simply add a CAN bus interface.