Available in RJ45, SFP and Rear I/O Versions.
Three new 1GbE Network Interface Card (NIC) mezzanine modules provide a flexible, high-density solution for Ethernet communication over fiber or copper media. Designed for COTS applications, these XMC modules are ideal for use in defense, aerospace, industrial, and scientific research computing systems.
- Lead-Free with Prices Starting at $670
- Four Independent Ports When Used on VME, VPX, PCIe, or Other Embedded Computing Carrier Boards
- Industry-Leading Intel® I350 Ethernet Controller for Energy-Efficiency and Direct Memory Access Coalescing
- Flexibility for Virtual Functions & Increased Offload Capabilities
- Auto-Negotiation Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Data Rates
- 3.3V Low Power Design & Extended Temperature Operation from -40 to 85°C Simplify System Integration
- Software Support for Linux®, Windows®, or VxWorks® Operating Systems
“As we continue to move our I/O products forward onto PCIe platforms via XMC modules,
we saw a need to expand our Ethernet offering starting with these three boards,” states Russell Nieves, Acromag’s Vice President of Sales.
“As a world leader in I/O, we will continue to release additional products with higher speeds to keep pace with our customers' evolving requirements.”
Companies We've Worked With