Introducing the SP230 Series of Programmable Signal Splitters/Duplicators
Acromag's new SP230 Series of isolated signal splitters/duplicators are designed for easier installation and setup. Four models, covering a broad range of sensor signals, provide dual 4-20mA outputs proportional to a single current, voltage or temperature input.
- SP233 Two-Wire Thermocouple/Millivolt Input Signal Splitter
- SP236 Two-Wire Current/Millivolt Input Signal Splitter
- SP237 Two-Wire Process Voltage Input Signal Splitter
- SP238 Two-Wire High Voltage Input Signal Splitter
A USB connection to a Windows PC or Android device enables simple, precise configuration of I/O ranges and a variety of operational settings with free software. The two-wire instruments include plug-in terminal blocks to install quickly and can acquire power from either output loop. Sink or source output wiring connections are supported, and the ruggedized design operates reliably from -40 to 80ºC with high immunity to electrical noise and surge protection. Ul/cUL Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 and IECex hazardous location approvals are pending, and Prices start at just $250.
SP230 Series features offer great value and utility:
- USB-programmable flexibility and precision (Windows Configuration Software or Android Agility Mobile App)
- DC and Temperature Splitters
- Ability to scale inputs differently for each output
- Selectable filtering levels
- Configurable output clamp levels (NAMUR)
- Removable Terminal Blocks
- Rail power bus and redundancy
- Supports sink/source wiring
- Hazloc approvals for UL C1D2, ATEX Z2
- -40 to 80ºC operation
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Acromag is under license other trademarks are property of their respective owners.