Watch a Brief Video Introduction of the
AP570 MIL-STD-1553 Communication Series
New MIL-STD-1553 Communication Modules on a Ruggedized Mini-PCIe Form Factor
AcroPack® communication modules target avionics databus applications with a high-performance design in a tiny footprint.
The AP570 Series is based on the PCI Express mini card standard and includes two new MIL-STD-1553 communication modules. The AP571 provides single function MIL-STD-1553 communication and the AP572 provides full multi-function databus communication.
- One (1) Dual Redundant Channel with Four (4) Open/Ground Avionics Level
Discrete I/O Signals
- IRIG-B I/O and Trigger I/O
- High Performance SoC Architecture Features Dual-Core RISC Processors Tightly Coupled to Large Programmable Logic for Host CPU Offload & Real-Time Functionality
- Operate Dependably at Full Bus Rates with 128MB Global RAM On-Board for Data Scheduling & Buffering
- Designed for COTS Applications
- Deliver a SWaP-Optimized Solution for Avionics Test, Simulation
& Monitoring Applications
- Variety of Carrier Cards Available to Host a Mix of Up to Four AcroPack I/O Modules on PCI Express, VPX or XMC Computer Platforms
“The advanced hardware architecture provides generous computing and memory resources to guarantee all functions
can run concurrently and at full performance specifications,” states Robert Greenfield, Acromag’s Business Development Manager.
“Plus, all the key features and functions from larger platforms are now available in a very small package.”
Companies We've Worked With