Our line of COM Express Type 6 products provides an integrated solution for more extreme processing, withstanding harsh shock/vibration environments plus conduction cooling. See the complete package for rugged small form factor computing.
10-GbE Interface XMC Module
• TCP offload engine (TOE processor)
• Quad SFP+ fibre/copper ports
• PCIe 2.0 x8 host interface
Acromag’s XMC-6280 provides a 10-gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) interface solution for data-intensive real-time embedded computing systems. Ultra-high performance is achieved using a hardware-based TCP/IP offload engine (TOE processor).
Implementing the TOE fully in hardware, relieves the CPU from TCP/IP overhead and frees it to perform other tasks. The TCP offload removes network bottlenecks to ensure determinism and reliability with low latency, even under high loads.
Typical applications include high-speed data storage, image collection/transfer, distributed critical control networks, and board-to-board interfaces.
- Quad 10 GbE interface via SFP+ ports
- XMC PCI Express Gen2 x8
- Supports up to 1M connections
Full offload support for:
- FCoE (Fiber Channel over Ethernet)
- Low processor overhead
- Very low Ethernet latency
- High-level determinism
- Zero-copy direct data placement
- Traffic filtering and management