Panel meters display data from process current, DC voltage and temperature inputs. Units can funtion as transmitters with proportional 4-20mA output or Modbus interface. A relay output option adds limit alarm and pump control capabilities.
Process inputs can be scaled with or without applying an input for virtually any engineering units. Temperature inputs can be programmed to display in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Universal input (TC, RTD, mA, V DC)
• Sunlight-readable display (adjustable intensity)
• Push-button or PC programmable
• Dual relay option for limit alarms or pump control (with alternation)
• Isolated 4-20mA output options (sink/source)
• Single/dual 24V DC isolated power options
• Modbus RTU communication option
• Data acquisition and logging capabilities with MeterView software
• Universal power supply 90-265 VAC/VDC
• Shallow depth package (3.6" behind panel)