Click here for details
The TT-230 series of space-saving, two-wire thermocouple temperature transmitters are DC loop or local-powered. Using isolation, these transmitters protect from surges, noise, and ground loop errors.
The BusWorks XT series of Ethernet I/O modules support Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Profinet and i2o peer-to-peer communication protocols. They monitor and/or control up to 16 discrete devices per unit with any mix of inputs and outputs supported.
Intelligent Alarm, Dual Thermocouple/mV Input
• 2 input channels, thermocouple (types J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N), or millivolt (±100mV DC) input
• Dual mechanical relays output
• 10-36V DC power
• Software configured; multi-function alarms (limit, window, deviation, rate-of-change, peak/valley detection); on/off controller capability
• Integrated microcontroller performs intelligent signal processing for advanced alarm functions.
• Windows XP/Vista/7 software configuration speeds setup and replacement.
• Push-button reprogrammability facilitates changes in the field without a host PC.
• Multi-purpose inputs accept numerous ranges to reduce spare stock requirements.
• High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise.
• Input excitation supply on each input provides power for a two-wire transmitter.
• Dual alarm operation lets you perform two alarm functions at the same time.
• Operating temperature: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F).
All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).
Pricing and Order Information
Dual alarm; two thermocouple or DC millivolt inputs; two SPDT relays
Software Interface Package
Slim Line power supplies with universal input and 10-240W output
Copyright © 2010 Acromag. All Rights Reserved. Created by Media Genesis